Top 14 Best Tea Accessories For 2023
Table of Contents
- 1 Must-Have Tea Gifts & Accessories
- 2 Best Accessories & Gifts For Tea Lovers In 2023
- 2.1 FORLIFE Extra-fine Tea Infuser and Porcelain Dish Set
- 2.2 Big Natural Bamboo Tea Box Storage
- 2.3 4-Pack Silicone Tea Infusers
- 2.4 Mind Reader Tea Bag holder and Condiment Organizer
- 2.5 Matcha Whisk Spoon Scoop Tea Set
- 2.6 Desktop heated coffee/tea mug warmer
- 2.7 Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot, 700ml
- 2.8 FORLIFE Teapot with Infuser
- 2.9 Sweese 2109 Porcelain Tea Mug with Infuser
- 2.10 LeafLife Bamboo Tumbler with Tea Infuser & Strainer
- 2.11 Coffee Espresso Demitasse Vintage Tea Spoons
- 2.12 Thistle Moon Steel Loose Leaf Tea Tin
- 2.13 Norpro Stainless Steel Tea Bag Squeezer
- 2.14 OXO Anniversary Edition Uplift Tea Kettle
- 3 Tea Accessories & Gift FAQs?
- 3.1 Why do tea accessories make a great gift?
- 3.2 What are some common types of tea gifts for tea lovers?
- 3.3 How can I choose the perfect tea gift for a loved one?
- 3.4 Are there any unique or unusual tea gifts that are not commonly found in stores?
- 3.5 What is the typical price range for tea gifts?
- 3.6 Are there any eco-friendly or sustainable options for tea gifts?
- 3.7 What are some tea-related events or occasions that call for a special tea gift?
- 4 Wrapping up…
Do you love tea or know of someone who does? Nothing is as enjoyable as sipping a hot cup of tea with the newspaper while working online, visiting with friends, or just treating yourself.
There are literally millions of cups of tea drunk around the world each day; as one of the most popular drinks in many countries, people enjoy tea in many different ways… from matcha in Japan and masala chai in India to sweet iced tea in American and Rooibos in South Africa. With all these tea options on the market, how do you choose which one to have?
Must-Have Tea Gifts & Accessories
Tea is a beverage that is available in different forms (tea bags or loose-leaf), and there are also countless blends and varieties of tea to choose from. Because there are so many tea options, not to mention tea accessories choices on the market, making a decision on what is right for you can be a time-consuming process.
Whether you’re a tea novice or a tea enthusiast, having the right accessories to help make the perfect cup can make sitting down for tea in the middle of a busy day even more relaxing. To enhance your tea-drinking experience, we will look at the top must-have tea gifts and accessories and will feature reviews of these top products. They will include tea-making accessories as well as gifts for tea lovers.
All of these items are handy little gift options if you aren’t sure what to buy for a family member or workmate, and of course, they are all perfect for personal use at home or in the office.
As such, below we’ve put together a list of the must-have…
Best Accessories & Gifts For Tea Lovers In 2023
FORLIFE Extra-fine Tea Infuser and Porcelain Dish Set
Are you sick of getting drops of tea all over your bench or table once you’ve taken your tea infuser out of your teacup or teapot? The FORLIFE Extra-fine Infuser with Porcelain Dish is a solution to this problem.
The Tea Infuser has a deep infuser basket that holds up to 20 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea leaves allowing the infuser to be used in a wide variety of pots and cups. You can also set the infuser over a jug of water to easily brew a jug of iced tea. The fine mesh of the infuser means you get a great-tasting tea and none of the cloudiness that comes with other infusers or loose-leaf teapots. The sediment that normally comes with using loose-leaf tea is minimal.
The tea infuser sits snugly into the porcelain dish, catching all the drips of water that normally get on your benchtop. You can also use the dish to sit your infuser on while you heat up your mug or wait for the kettle to boil, or rest when waiting to make your next cup of tea.
The FORLIFE Infuser is well made and if you’ve ever burnt your fingers removing your current infuser from your cup or pot, or trying to empty it while hot, you’ll appreciate the FORLIFE Extra-fine Tea Infuser and Porcelain Dish Set.
The FORLIFE Infuser set was highly voted for on our Top Tea Accessories & Gifts for 2023 list due to the handy little porcelain dish, as well as being a fine mesh infuser able to be used with a range of teas.
Big Natural Bamboo Tea Box Storage
Do you have various tea bags floating around your cupboard? If you’re anything like me and buy three or four boxes of different teas at once and then lose them in the pantry a week later, the Big Natural Bamboo Tea Box is a great solution.
This modern-designed, bamboo tea box has eight compartments, which can easily hold a range of tea bags or small tea accessories. The great thing about this tea storage box is the clear lid which allows you to peruse your tea collection before deciding on what you would like to drink.
The Big Natural Bamboo Tea Box is a great gift idea; filled with a good selection of tea bags, it will be appreciated by everyone from your grandmother to your boss. It is also a great way to show off your collection of teas and let your family and visitors easily choose what they would like to drink.
The Big Natural Bamboo Tea Box Storage is a handy little storage container for the tea lover; with options to store various teas, you’ll love having this on your kitchen bench for easy access.
The Big Natural Bamboo Tea Box makes it onto our best Tea Accessories list simply due to the fact that it looks good and lets you have easy access to all of your teabags.
However, if you prefer loose-leaf tea, please check out this post which outlines some great loose-leaf tea storage ideas.
4-Pack Silicone Tea Infusers
We’re going to admit it – there is nothing better to cheer you up on a dreary day than a cup of fresh tea, and these Silicone Tea Infusers can help cheer you up even more with these bright tea infusers. Coming in a set of four, these infusers are a great way to brighten up your kitchen, and an easy way to make individual cups of tea to suit individual tastes.
The Silicone Tea Infusers are easy to clean, and with a stainless steel body, silicone top, and drip tray, these are perfect for brewing a range of tea leaves. The extra-fine mesh of the tea infuser means it works well with finely ground tea leaves. The drip trays are a great way to ensure you don’t get drips of tea all over your bench and are also perfect if you use a tea that can be brewed more than once.
Holding over a tablespoon of tea leaves, these Silicone Tea Infusers are great to use in cups or pots, and can also be used to brew iced tea in a jug. The infuser basket “pops” into the lid for easy use, and “pops” back out again for easy emptying.
If you have a friend or family member who loves their cups of loose-leaf tea, these Tea Infusers are a great gift idea; in fact, if you use these infusers around the office or in front of friends, you can bet that you’ll be asked where you got them from!
We love these Silicone Tea Infusers – the fact that they are easy to use and look fantastic put them on our Top Tea Accessories for 2023 list.
Mind Reader Tea Bag holder and Condiment Organizer
One of the worst things for a tea drinker is not being able to find the exact tea you want at the exact time. We all know that the pantry at home can often seem to swallow tea bags, never to be seen again. Not anymore. The Mind Reader Tea Bag Holder and Condiment Organizer is a great way to organize your tea selection in a way that is easy to see and easy to choose the tea you want.
With 9 storage spots for teabags plus 2 drawers for condiments, the Mind Reader Tea Bag Holder and Condiment Organizer is a great way to store a range of teas in the office allowing you to provide a range of tea options suitable for everyone. It is also a great option for when you travel, or for when hosting an event.
The Mind Reader Tea Bag Holder and Condiment Organizer stands upright, and easily fits into standard-size cabinets; it is a sturdy, lightweight, modern-style cabinet that will look great in any kitchen or office setting. It is an easy way for the family or guests to see what teas you have available, and for them to choose whatever tea they feel like at the time without needing to search through your pantry.
The Mind Reader Tea Bag Holder and Condiment Organizer made it into our top Tea Accessories list due to the large storage capacity and the fact that it can be used in any kitchen space, large or small.
Matcha Whisk Spoon Scoop Tea Set
Matcha tea is starting to take off as one of the most popular tea options around the world, and if you are going to drink Matcha then you need to make sure you’ve prepared it properly. The Matcha Tea Whisk helps you prepare great tea any time of the day.
The Matcha Tea Whisk is handcrafted from durable Golden Bamboo producing a good quality product at a great price. The whisk set includes a bamboo whisk (Chasen), a small bamboo spoon, and a small bamboo scoop. The whisk helps you whip up a frothy Matcha to heighten your tea experience.
The whisk set includes everything you need to make a traditional Matcha; we tried it out using a zig-zag motion and ended up with a smooth, frothy Matcha tea of the same quality we’d get in any tea store. It allows you to distribute the tea correctly – the last thing you want is to get to the bottom of your cup and find Matcha powder left in the bottom of the cup.
We’ve tried making traditional Matcha Green Tea previously without the use of a whisk and we haven’t had anything near the same quality. There is certainly an art to making a great Matcha tea and the bamboo whisk, spoon, and scoop are a handy addition to your tea-making accessories.
For a tea drink that is starting to become a popular option both at home and in cafes, the Matcha Tea Whisk makes our list of Top Tea Accessories for 2023 for its ease of use and good-looking style.
Desktop heated coffee/tea mug warmer
Are you in one of those jobs where getting through a cup of tea at any time of the day is impossible? When was the last time you finished your tea before it went cold? With the Desktop heated coffee/tea mug warmer you won’t need to worry about this anymore.
The warmer is large enough in size that it will fit a range of mug sizes but small enough to easily fit on your office desk without taking up valuable workspace. Even better is that it simply plugs into a power-point, and has an on/off switch making it easy to use. The Desktop heated coffee/tea mug warmer is a great budget-friendly option for use around the office or home.
So how does it work? The Desktop warmer keeps your mug warm which in turn leads to keeping your drink warm. Unlike other mug warmers, your desk or the bench it is sitting on doesn’t warm up so you don’t need to worry about it heating up or leaving marks on your benchtop.
We love the Desktop heated coffee/tea mug warmer because we really don’t like cold tea – that’s why it’s made our list of Top Tea Accessories for 2023.
Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot, 700ml
Sitting down for a cup of tea is often done to get yourself going in the morning, or to relax after a long day, and there is nothing better than sitting down with a pot of tea in a lovely glass teapot. The Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot has been made from Hario Japanese Glassware and will look lovely sitting in any kitchen or dining room.
The Hario Tea Pot will easily fill two good-sized mugs per brew, and the large mesh basket will give you plenty of space for a range of loose-leaf tea styles. There is something special about watching the tea leaves “dance” around the teapot infusing your tea in this glass teapot, and you’ll be anticipating sitting down and relaxing from the moment you pour the water in.
Due to the glass it is, of course, fragile and won’t handle being dropped, but with love and care the Hario Tea Pot should certainly last you a good couple of years.
The Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot has really changed our tea-drinking ways – we love the classic style, the fact that the tea leaves have lots of room to move around to infuse the water, and that it looks great on any kitchen benchtop.
Being glass, you can see when the tea is the right strength for you and this is one of the reasons it has made it on our best Tea Accessories & Gifts for 2023 list – it’s suitable for all tea drinkers.
FORLIFE Teapot with Infuser
This teapot is designed to be simple and easy for making tea. It is a teapot with a built-in extra-fine 0.3-millimeter stainless steel tea infuser and cup. Because the infuser is so fine, it enables you to steep loose-leaf teas regardless of the leaf size.
The entire unit is dishwasher safe and is made from lead-free material.
The silicone ring around the lid ensures a solid seal and is capable of making three 8-ounce cups of tea at a time. This is not designed to sit on a flame or heating element. The design allows for one-handed operation and the infuser has a thumb extension for easy pouring. When it comes to loose-leaf tea accessories and gifts, this is a must-have!
Sweese 2109 Porcelain Tea Mug with Infuser
The designers put a lot of thought into this product. In addition to being attractive and durable, the mug is made from lead-free ceramic porcelain which will not chip or stain.
The infuser is made from 18/8 stainless steel and the entire package is dishwasher and microwave safe. The large-size tea mug will hold 15.2 ounces and has a heat-insulated handle.
The ergonomically designed handle is easy to grip. This mug/infuser combo is not just for loose-leaf teas, either. It does a great job with tea bags as well. But that’s not all! You can even brew coarse ground coffee if you so desire. That’s what we call a multi-purpose tea accessory.
The lid doubles as a coaster and the tea mug set comes packaged in a gift box!
LeafLife Bamboo Tumbler with Tea Infuser & Strainer
This stunning 17-ounce tumbler is made from 100% organic bamboo which gives it an equally unique and stylish look. The interior is made of high-quality 18/8 stainless steel which is food grade and resists odors, stains, and bacteria. The design incorporates a wide mouth opening to assist with both drinking from and cleaning the mug.
The most advanced Vacuum Insulation Technology used in this product ensures that coffee, tea, or any other beverage you keep in it will remain hot for 12 hours or cold for an entire day. Each travel mug is certified BPA and lead-free. The package comes complete with a 2-piece detachable tea infuser that doubles as a strainer. This allows you to brew loose-leaf tea and herbal beverages or use it as a fruit drink infuser.
Coffee Espresso Demitasse Vintage Tea Spoons
Nothing adds to the special occasion that afternoon tea can announce like high-quality cutlery. These zinc alloy spoons feature vintage and classic designs. They add style and flair to any place setting they join. They are durable and will not bend easily and are only 4 inches long. This makes them the ideal tool for making espresso or for serving sugar with tea.
Manufactured in Florida by a family-owned and operated business, the attention to detail will not only amaze you but will surely impress all who see and use them. Yes, they are dainty but that does not take away from their superior function. As an added bonus, these tea-making accessories come specially packaged in a gift pouch to keep them clean and grouped together.
Thistle Moon Steel Loose Leaf Tea Tin
This set of two latched-lid storage tins is a perfect addition to the pantry. You can store any dry goods in them and they happen to be the perfect size for tea, coffee, or spices. The round size fits into any décor and once latched closed, a plastic ring seal blocks out both light and air preserving the flavor and preventing the items you put in them from drying out.
Both tea storage tins are made from long-lasting, durable, and high-quality tin-plated steel and are finished with a brushed chrome effect. Each tin measures 6.5 inches tall by 3.6 inches wide. They will hold about 12 ounces of dry goods each.
These are not recommended for the dishwasher and may dent if you are rough on your kitchenware. Otherwise, they are great must-have tea accessories.
Norpro Stainless Steel Tea Bag Squeezer
Featuring a beautiful design, all you have to do is grasp a tea bag with the tongs and squeeze. It is the most effective way to get the most out of each and every tea bag you use.
Made from stainless steel, this teabag squeezer measures 5.25 inches long and features a seat where the tea bag rests for easy squeezing. There will be no dripping and no mess when you use one of these tea bag accessories.
This handy tool eliminates the often difficult task of trying to squeeze a tea bag between two spoons. If you have tried this, you will know that sometimes it becomes a juggling act. With this tong/squeezer combo, you will never have to fight to get the last drop out of a teabag again. All you have to do is reach into the teapot with the tongs and pluck out the bag. It’s that easy!
OXO Anniversary Edition Uplift Tea Kettle
This is undoubtedly one handsome teapot. It has a cork handle that resists heat and provides a safe and comfortable grip. The spout will automatically open the moment the kettle is lifted and you won’t miss another tea time as the teapot contains a loud built-in whistle that sounds when water is ready. It also features an anniversary design.
In addition to looking attractive, this teapot is also functional. It has a large-sized lid opening which allows for easy and convenient filling and cleaning. Plus, rust is kept at bay thanks to the zinc and high-grade stainless steel construction. The teapot holds up to a maximum of 2 quarts and is not recommended for use with induction stovetops.
Tea Accessories & Gift FAQs?
Why do tea accessories make a great gift?
Tea accessories can make a great gift for several reasons:
– Practicality: Tea accessories are useful items that people can use on a daily basis, making them practical and appreciated gifts.
– Personalization: There are many different types of tea accessories, such as teapots, infusers, and mugs, that allow for personalization to suit the recipient’s taste.
– Affordable: Tea accessories are available at various price points, making them an affordable gift option for any budget.
– Health-conscious: Many people are health-conscious and enjoy drinking tea, making tea accessories a thoughtful gift for anyone who values a healthy lifestyle.
Overall, tea accessories can be a great gift for anyone who loves tea, as they offer practicality, personalization, affordability, and a nod to healthy living.
What are some common types of tea gifts for tea lovers?
Some common types of tea gifts for tea lovers include:
– Loose-leaf tea: A variety of loose-leaf tea blends, either pre-packaged or in bulk, is a popular gift for tea lovers.
– Tea accessories: Accessories such as tea infusers, teapots, tea cups, and tea strainers make practical and useful gifts for tea drinkers.
– Tea sets: A complete tea set, including a teapot, cups, and accessories, makes a thoughtful and functional gift for tea lovers.
– Tea books: Books about tea, including history, preparation, and tasting, make informative and interesting gifts for tea enthusiasts.
– Tea samples or sampler sets: Sampler sets of different teas or tea samples in individual packets are a great way for tea lovers to try new blends and discover their favorite flavors.
– Tea-making tools: Specialized tools such as gaiwans, kettles, and tea tongs can make great gifts for serious tea drinkers who appreciate the traditional tea-making process.
– Gourmet tea blends: High-quality, gourmet tea blends, made from rare or premium ingredients, make luxurious and sophisticated gifts for tea lovers.
– Subscription services: Monthly tea subscriptions that deliver new teas and tea accessories are a convenient and exciting gift for tea enthusiasts.
How can I choose the perfect tea gift for a loved one?
Here are some suggestions to assist you in selecting the ideal tea gift for a loved one:
– Examine their preferences: Choose a gift that is similar in flavor or style to the types of tea that your loved one enjoys if you know what they prefer. If you’re unsure, pick a present that offers a selection of teas or lets them sample a range of flavors.
– Think about their preferences: Some tea lovers might favor tea bags, while others might prefer loose-leaf teas. While some people may enjoy making tea the old-fashioned way, others might prefer more contemporary, practical options. When selecting a gift, keep your loved one’s preferences in mind.
– Think about the situation: Is the gift being given in honor of a special event like a birthday, anniversary, or holiday? If so, pick a present that both fits the event and reflects your relationship.
– Think about their way of life: Does the person you care about have a busy, active lifestyle? If so, pick a gift that is portable and practical, like a travel tea set or a tumbler for tea.
– Keep their personality in mind: Pick a tea gift that is a good fit for your loved one’s character. For instance, a luxury-loving person might enjoy a high-end tea set, whereas a laid-back person might prefer a more casual and relaxed tea-drinking atmosphere.
– Think about the packaging: Consider the gift’s packaging. Is it appropriate for the situation and does it capture the recipient’s character? A beautifully packaged tea gift can add an extra special touch.
Are there any unique or unusual tea gifts that are not commonly found in stores?
Yes, tea lovers have a lot of options for unusual and distinctive tea gifts. Several instances include:
– Teas that are rare or special: Give the gift of teas that are rare or special from all over the world. These teas offer a distinctive flavor experience but are frequently difficult to find in stores.
– Tea-making supplies: Give the gift of special tea-making supplies, like a hand-carved tea strainer, a Japanese tea ceremony set, or a traditional Chinese teapot.
– Decor with a tea theme: Consider giving the recipient decor with a tea theme, such as tea-themed art, coasters, or a vase.
– Tea subscriptions: Give the gift of a tea subscription so that your special someone can receive a monthly shipment of intriguing new teas to try.
– Tea-infused treats: Consider giving the recipient a gift of tea-infused sweets, such as jams, chocolates, or syrups.
What is the typical price range for tea gifts?
The typical price range for tea gifts can vary widely depending on the type of gift and its quality. Here are some rough estimates:
– Rare or specialty teas: $10 to $50 or more per package, depending on the rarity and quality of the tea.
– Tea-making accessories: $10 to $100 or more, depending on the material, quality, and brand.
– Tea-themed decor: $10 to $50 or more, depending on the quality, material, and size.
– Tea subscriptions: $10 to $50 per month, depending on the quality and quantity of tea included.
– Tea-infused treats: $10 to $30 or more, depending on the quantity and quality of the product.
In general, tea gifts can range from budget-friendly options to more premium, high-end gifts, so there’s something for everyone, no matter the budget.
Are there any eco-friendly or sustainable options for tea gifts?
Yes, there are eco-friendly and sustainable options for tea gifts. Here are some ideas:
– Give the gift of reusable tea accessories, like a silicone tea infuser, a metal or bamboo tea strainer, or a reusable tea bag.
– Why not try a loose-leaf tea gift to do away with the need for packaging and tea bags? Take into account putting the tea in reusable glass jars or tin cans.
– Give the gift of environmentally conscious tea makers, like a French press or a pour-over coffee maker made of sustainable materials.
– How about tea that has been grown and produced using environmentally friendly and sustainable practices, such as organic or sustainably sourced teas?
– When giving tea-infused treats or loose-leaf tea, think about packaging the product in biodegradable or compostable materials to cut down on waste.
You can reduce the environmental impact of your gift and promote environmentally sound business practices in the tea industry by selecting eco-friendly and sustainable tea gifts.
Here are some tea-related events or occasions that may call for a special tea gift:
– Birthdays: Give a gift of tea to a tea lover on their birthday. Consider personalizing the gift with a favorite blend or an accessory that fits their tea-drinking habits.
– Housewarming: Give a tea gift to a new homeowner. Consider a tea set or a starter kit for brewing loose-leaf tea.
– Anniversaries: Give a gift of tea to celebrate a special anniversary, such as a wedding anniversary or a milestone in a relationship.
– Holidays: Holidays such as Christmas, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day are ideal occasions for giving a tea-themed gift.
– Retirement: Give a gift of tea to celebrate a retiree’s new chapter in life. Consider a gift basket filled with various teas and tea accessories.
– Thank you: Give a tea gift to show appreciation and gratitude. A tin of loose-leaf tea or a tea-making accessory can be a thoughtful and practical gift.
– Baby shower: Give a gift of tea to expectant parents. Consider a blend that’s safe for pregnancy, such as herbal tea.
By giving a special tea gift, you can show someone that you appreciate their love for tea and their unique tastes.
So here are our Top Tea Accessories & Gifts for 2023. Check them out, and we hope that you enjoy them as much as we do.
Tea is a great beverage to share or enjoy alone. Either way, you will be able to enjoy drinking tea even more with any of these must-have tea accessories. Whether you prefer your tea steeped in a mug, teapot, or infuser, these tea-making accessories will come in handy.
We have enjoyed being able to share with you our favorite tea accessories and gifts. When you love tea as much as we do, you will want to have the newest and best tea-making accessories available in your home. After all, anytime is a good time for a cup of tea.
Do you have a favorite tea accessory that you think would go well on the list? If so, please share below…
Leave a Comment