Keurig K60/K65 – Is This the Best K Cups Coffee Maker?
If you are after a machine that makes the perfect coffee using the best k cups on the market, take a look at the Keurig K60/K65. Compared to other Keurig single-serve systems, the K60/K65 is quiet, stylish, functional and super easy to use.
What’s the Deal with this K Cup Coffee Maker?
The K60/K65 Special Edition K Cup Coffee Maker has so many benefits and functions including:
- Digital Clock for programmable brewing
- Sleek Single touch control panel – no need for excessive buttons
- Fast brewing time, less than a minute
- 3 brew sizes (6 oz., 8 oz. & 10 oz. ) with a removable drip tray to allow travel mugs
- Adjustable brew temperature – you determine how hot you want your coffee to be
- Water filter and Descale indicator
- Large water reservoir – makes up to 8 cups
- Dishwasher safe parts for easy cleaning
- Auto switch-off function
- Includes bonus 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit to get you started
The K60/K65 is stylish and will easily fit on your kitchen bench at home or at the office. The dimensions of this machine are 37.8cm x 36cm x 30cm and weighs approximately 6kg. This size makes it perfect for small kitchens or even for your caravan or camper van when traveling.
Like all the other machines in the Keurig range, the K60/K65 is great for the entire family, as you can prepare a variety of hot beverages, not just coffee. So no matter if your favorite drink is a strong espresso, a fruit tea or a creamy hot chocolate- everyone can have their hot drink in less than a minute.
What Are The Best K Cups?
The best K cups are the ones that you can’t stop drinking! And with a selection of over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa including decaf, half-caff, regular, dark, light, and medium roast options, it’s no wonder these are the best K cups.
Some of the delicious flavors to choose from include:
- Coffee – mocha swirl, midnight magic, mocha nut fudge, mudslide, pecan praline, and pumpkin spice
- Tea – lemon zinger, mandarin orange spice, green and India spice chai
- Iced Tea – raspberry, lemon, peach and southern sweet
- Cocoa – milk chocolate and dark chocolate
- Specialty – apple cider (iced and hot), strawberry pomegranate and acai berry
With so many flavors of k cups to choose from, you really can get your coffee fix without having to go to your local store or cafe – you can do it all from the comfort of your own home and at a much cheaper price.
Compared to some other single-serve pod style coffee machines on the market, the Keurig K60/K65 special edition is slightly higher in price but for an easy to clean, easy to use, stylish and relatively silent coffee machine it is well worth the few extra dollars.
If you are seeking a K Cup Coffee Maker that caters for the needs of everyone in your family whilst making the best k cups coffee be sure to get your hands on the Keurig K60/K65 Special Edition; it is one of the most popular models and I believe it is for very good reason.
Leave a Comment