We are currently accepting guest posts. However, to maintain the quality of our site, we do not accept all guest posts. Below are the guidelines that must be met and adhered to.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Outbound links must add value to our users. These links must not go to spammy sites or sites that are totally unrelated to our niche. The maximum number of backlinks allowed is 1 dofollow link.
- Content must be interesting, informative, accurate, and thorough. Articles must be unique and greater than 1,000 words. Spammy or spun articles will not be accepted. We want genuine, good-quality articles that will bring value to our audience.
- Content quality must be excellent and must not contain grammatical or spelling errors.
- Articles must be related to tea and/or coffee, or possibly about lifestyle, and mention tea/coffee so that it is relevant to our readers.
- Once the article is published, I will own the content and rights. You will get credit for the post (via a bio, if you choose to provide one), as well as a backlink.
- You may be asked to provide a response to any questions raised by readers of the article.
- Accepting a guest post is at our discretion. If you don’t follow these guidelines, your request will be rejected. If rejected, we may or may not provide a reason.
How To Submit A Guest Post
If you would like to submit an article for review, please:
- contact us using the form below with “Guest Post Proposal” contained at the top of the article body. Any proposals received that do not contain this text will be ignored
- provide the site that you would like to backlink to
- provide 2-4 example titles to choose from.
I will get back to you within 2-4 business days.