Lingzhi Mushroom Coffee – What Are The Ganoderma Coffee Benefits?
Table of Contents
- 1 Ganoderma And Coffee
- 2 What is Ganoderma Lucidum?
- 3 Ganoderma Lucidum Benefits
- 4 Why Is Ganoderma Mushroom Coffee Special?
- 5 My Experience with Ganoderma Coffee
- 6 Lingzhi Mushroom Coffee FAQs
- 6.1 What is Lingzhi mushroom coffee and how is it made?
- 6.2 Can Lingzhi mushroom coffee have any side effects?
- 6.3 How much Lingzhi mushroom coffee should I drink to experience its health benefits?
- 6.4 Where can I find Lingzhi mushroom coffee?
- 6.5 How do I store Lingzhi mushroom coffee?
- 6.6 Are there any other products or supplements available that contain Lingzhi mushrooms?
- 7 Conclusion
If you are reading this post, I am pretty sure that you are looking for information about Ganoderma coffee, otherwise known as mushroom coffee. Ganoderma coffee, also known as lingzhi coffee, is creating a lot of noise in the coffee-loving community.
To the surprise of many, lingzhi coffee is being touted as a healthy coffee. Well, we all know the stories and reputation around coffee… and I am sure a lot of people will disagree if I even suggest that it is healthy. But Ganoderma coffee?
Mushroom coffee is not made entirely of mushrooms. Instead, mushroom coffee is a combination of regular coffee with mushrooms (which are typically ground up into a powder) mixed into it.
Thankfully, Ganoderma coffee does not taste like mushrooms. Instead, it takes on the flavor of the coffee, and with the added health benefits from the mushrooms, this is what makes it so popular.
You probably think that this is all hype, right? But below I will show you some information that will hopefully change the way you think about mushroom coffee.
Now, let’s take a closer look.
Ganoderma And Coffee
Coffee is the most consumed beverage in the world, second only to water. The love for coffee transcends races, colors, and gender. Wherever you are in the world, you will always find coffee being enjoyed. Unfortunately, coffee has a number of ill effects on the body. Regular coffee drinkers are at risk of heart diseases, stomach acidity, dehydration, and its symptoms like dry mouth, headache, lethargy, weakness in muscles, and dizziness as well as other ailments. Some people have caffeine intolerance and have to avoid coffee altogether, that’s why your doctor and other health professionals are always warning you about drinking too much coffee and having too much caffeine.
Despite its negative effects on human health, the coffee industry has enjoyed robust business because of the steadily growing number of coffee lovers.
With the aim of providing coffee lovers with a healthy alternative, Organo Gold has come up with a unique coffee product that is not only good tasting but healthy as well. With the infusion of Ganoderma into its coffee, the ill effects of coffee like palpitations, dry mouth, or hyperacidity are eliminated. Coffee lovers can now truly enjoy a cup without having to worry about coffee jitters. Not only that, Ganoderma is rich in antioxidants – a necessary weapon to combat diseases brought about by stressful living.
What is Ganoderma Lucidum?
Ganoderma Lucidum has been recognized by Chinese doctors in traditional Chinese medicine for over 4000 years because of its wide range of health benefits to humans.
It is known by the Chinese as Lingzhi, which means “spiritual potency”, and in Japan, Ganoderma Lucidum is known as Reishi, the “King of Herbs” (even though it’s not really a herb, but rather, a mushroom or fungus).
Both cultures are known for living long and healthy lives, and for their wisdom in natural medicine.
The Chinese have shown the world that they live long and healthy lives without modern medicine’s influence. Their adherence to natural food and healing methods has gained the world’s admiration. For them, healthy living does not merely mean the absence of sickness. Rather, it is embracing life with vibrancy and fullness.
Hence it is no wonder that a lot of people believe in their wisdom regarding health and wellness. Their esteemed opinion of Ganoderma Lucidum has attracted the curiosity of many advocates for healthy living. With the increasing awareness of healthy living, the promise of Ganoderma is just too enticing to pass up.
Ganoderma Lucidum Benefits
For a long time, the caffeine in coffee has been known to cause harmful effects on the body such as quickening the heart rate, insomnia, and caffeine addiction; where coffee lovers who drink caffeinated coffee experience withdrawal symptoms such as splitting headaches when denied a cup of coffee. It also induces a quick high when taken and when the effects of the caffeine wear off in the body’s system, a low ensues, creating a vicious yo-yo effect of highs and lows, which undoubtedly has you reaching for another cup.
With Ganoderma coffee, these negative effects are reversed since the Ganoderma extracts create a neutralizing effect on the harmful effects of caffeine giving it a healthy twist. Drinking Ganoderma coffee is the new way to get your daily dose of health without having to pay for or remember to take any additional supplements to boost your health.
Still wondering what all the fuss with mushroom coffee is all about?
Here are some of the reasons why Ganoderma is called the magic herb:
- Rich source of antioxidants – plants are the world’s greatest source of antioxidants and Ganoderma is one of the richest. Antioxidants help fight free radicals that are formed in our bodies. Free radicals damage our cells and increase our risk of diseases. Since Ganoderma has such a high level of antioxidants, it prevents the attack from disease and works with the Immune System
- Oxygenates and alkalizes the body – Ganoderma is a super ingredient that rapidly oxygenates your body and automatically adjusts your pH to a healthy balance at the cellular level. Due to this effect, many find that they have more energy, and stamina, are more alert, and have a general feeling of increased well-being without the negative effects that regular coffee has. It will stimulate your brain cells to come alive and keep you vibrant and energetic instead of having to keep reaching for a stronger dose of coffee each time the caffeine wears off to maintain the feeling of alertness.
- Promotes excellent blood circulation – Lingzhi promotes blood circulation by dilating the coronary arteries. Triterpenoids present in the coffee prevent the production of excess cholesterol by the liver which leads to decreased deposits and reduced blood viscosity. Because of this, the oxygen supply to the heart is improved which helps to prevent various heart diseases and associated conditions
- Blood sugar balance – It has been shown to be effective against blood sugar-related ailments such as Diabetes. The polysaccharides present in it have a blood sugar lowering effect. This is done through the raising of plasma insulin levels which in turn leads to lower blood sugar. It also increases the metabolism of glucose in the liver and its utilization in cells which also serves to lower blood sugar levels.
- Helps manage degenerative diseases – Degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Dementia affect a considerable percentage of the population, particularly those in the later stages of life. They pose a major strain on the affected individuals and those around them. Parkinson’s disease is caused by the degeneration of nerve cells which leads to coordination and movement problems. Ganoderma Coffee helps with this by preventing this degeneration. In Alzheimer’s, it also reduces the rate of degeneration and leads to increased memory.
- Prevents the synthesis of cholesterol – This is another effect of Ganoderma that is very important to cardiovascular health. When LDL or “bad cholesterol” is not synthesized or formed, arteries don’t get clogged
- Proven to be antibacterial – Bacteria is one of the most common causes of human diseases. Lingzhi is found to suppress human pathogenic bacteria
- Possesses antiviral properties – Ganoderma is known to be effective in fighting viruses such as influenza and herpes simplex viruses
- Protects the liver – Ganoderma helps with liver detoxification, which improves liver function and stimulates liver cell regeneration. Reports suggest that long-term use of Ganoderma plays a very important role in protecting the liver
- Boosts immunity – This mushroom boosts the body’s immune system by achieving an overall balance of energy. It enhances the synthesis of white blood cells, our immune system’s army
- Fights cancer – Taking Ganoderma can reduce cancer cells and the recurrence of tumor growth. This is achieved by cleansing the body of toxins and strengthening the immune system. Studies have shown that the Ganoderma mushroom aids in the inhibition of the processes that help in the development of prostate cancer
- Improved sleep – Insomnia is induced by many factors but the most common one is stress. Stress is caused by any number of circumstances in everyday life from hectic work schedules, changes in the home, poor health, and not enough sleep. Factors vary but there is no need to have tired red eyes in the morning when you can have a good night’s rest by taking Ganoderma Lucidum coffee a few hours before bed. The soothing and calming effect of the extracts in coffee will enable you to enjoy a restful deep sleep without tossing and turning and you’ll wake up ready to face the day.
- Neutralizes side effects relative to cancer therapy – cancer patients attest that taking Ganoderma has significantly lessened the cumbersome side effects of cancer therapy
- Anti-aging – With the ongoing use of Ganoderma, many people report that it slows the aging process. Due to the high level of antioxidants and phytonutrients, as well as the higher levels of oxygen and the alkalizing effect of the pH level of your blood, along with the way in which Ganoderma works with your immune system to suppress disease, all contribute to slowing down the aging process as it fights free radicals and promotes health at a cellular level. The longevity of many Asian cultures could be a testament to this.
For an in-depth look at the benefits of Organo Gold Ganoderma coffee, click here.
Why Is Ganoderma Mushroom Coffee Special?
Ganoderma is the ingredient that is infused in the coffee to make it a better, healthier choice. With its wonderful effects on our health, it is no wonder that this ingredient that captivated ancient medicine and eastern cultures is fast becoming the most sought-after natural ingredient available today.
Its infusion into coffee and tea, beverages we drink multiple times each day, is an excellent example of science collaborating to produce a product beneficial to millions of people, as it’s so easy to consume.
With these Ganoderma lucidum benefits, lingzhi mushroom coffee has become more than just a beverage… it has become the key to better health and well-being.
My Experience with Ganoderma Coffee
Surely something that is labeled “healthy” cannot taste good. This is a common reaction to most people. I myself felt the same way when Organo Gold Coffee was introduced to me. The only way to find out is to try it, so try it I did. Honestly, my first sip was nothing spectacular. I found myself comparing it to the brewed coffee I was so used to drinking. But I did observe that the more you drink, the better the taste becomes, by the end of my first cup I found myself wanting one more sip. Surely it didn’t taste just like an excellently brewed coffee but it carries with it a distinct characteristic that left me pleasantly surprised and intrigued.
What amazed me more was the energy boost I noticed within ten minutes after finishing my cup. I didn’t feel high or jittery but just more alert with more vigor. This is great when there is so much to do. I realized this is the Ganoderma working because I did not experience an acidic stomach, which I normally do with my regular coffee and after an hour or two I didn’t feel fatigued craving another caffeine hit like I normally do, rather I just seemed to maintain my alertness.
I love it when you discover something new that is good for you, like any great product or service. Naturally, I wanted to share this with others, just as I would recommend a good hairdresser or restaurant.
Organo Gold Ganoderma Coffee is indeed a better alternative worth looking into more closely. This unique blend of science and nature has produced a superior product not only in terms of health benefits but also in taste and smell. Today, my mornings are never complete without my cup of Organo Gold Ganoderma Coffee to keep me energetic the whole day through.
According to an online publication at https://www.fda.gov, studies show that controlled amounts of caffeine are not damaging to health. Some doctors suggest a limit of 100 to 200 mg (one to two 5-ounce cups of coffee) each day. However, each person is different and others can tolerate a higher amount if they are not caffeine sensitive. Size and gender also play a role in caffeine tolerance hence experts say that 600 mg (four to seven cups of coffee) each day is just too much.
The table below is a general guide and may assist you to determine the amount of coffee you have been consuming. I am leaving this information to help you decide, if you haven’t yet, to try Organo Gold Ganoderma Coffee.
|Regular small coffee||135 mg of caffeine|
|Regular Black Tea||50 mg of caffeine|
|Diet Coke||46 mg of caffeine|
|1 oz. of dark chocolate||22 mg of caffeine|
|Green Tea||30-50 mg of caffeine|
|Most coffee||pH is 5.5|
|Ganoderma Coffee||pH between 7.3-7.5|
Next time you reach for your favorite drink, whether at a coffee shop or at home, insist on the tried and tested organic 100% Ganoderma coffee from Organo Gold to enhance your health in both body and mind. You will never go wrong whichever variety you choose to drink. Each delivers the same health benefits with varying tastes for different palates.
But don’t take my word for it…
A really smooth, light tasting tea. The flavour is not overpowering and it’s easy and enjoyable to drink. Unlike some other green teas, there was no aftertaste. Definitely my new Green tea of choice!
— Julie H, Sydney NSW Australia
Love this coffee
— Bec, Wyoming NSW Australia
I’m definitely a fan of the Organo Gold Gourmet Café Mocha. I like the convenience of the individual sachets that I can throw in my bag and enjoy a mocha at work. The flavour is the right balance of coffee and chocolate that gives a smooth, rich but not too sweet taste.
— Judith, Pacific Pines Qld Australia
Lingzhi Mushroom Coffee FAQs
Here are common questions about Lingzhi mushrooms and Lingzhi mushroom coffee that are often asked by those interested in trying it:
What is Lingzhi mushroom coffee and how is it made?
Lingzhi mushroom coffee is a type of coffee that is infused with Lingzhi mushrooms, also known as reishi or Ganoderma lucidum. The Lingzhi mushrooms are dried, ground into a powder, and then mixed with coffee beans to make the final product.
The process of making Lingzhi mushroom coffee typically involves brewing coffee using traditional methods and adding the Lingzhi mushroom powder to the coffee grounds before brewing. Some brands also offer instant coffee formulations where the Lingzhi mushroom powder has been pre-mixed with coffee for convenience.
The resulting coffee is said to have a unique flavor profile that is slightly nutty and earthy, with a slightly bitter aftertaste. It is also claimed to have health benefits, as the Lingzhi mushrooms are believed to have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
It is important to note that the quality and composition of Lingzhi mushroom coffee can vary widely between brands and sources, so it is important to research and choose a reputable brand to ensure you are getting a high-quality product.
Can Lingzhi mushroom coffee have any side effects?
When consumed in moderation, lingzhi mushroom coffee is generally regarded as safe for the majority of people. However, it can have side effects for some people, especially if consumed in excess, just like any food or drink.
Common side effects of consuming Lingzhi mushroom coffee can include:
– Upset stomach: Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal symptoms, such as bloating, gas, or abdominal pain, after consuming Lingzhi mushrooms or Lingzhi mushroom coffee.
– Allergic reactions: Rarely, some people may experience an allergic reaction to Lingzhi mushrooms, which can include symptoms such as itching, hives, or difficulty breathing.
– Interactions with medications: Lingzhi mushrooms and Lingzhi mushroom coffee can interact with certain medications, such as blood-thinning medications and immunosuppressant drugs. It is important to talk to your doctor before consuming Lingzhi mushroom coffee if you are taking any medications.
– Insomnia: Some people may experience difficulty sleeping after consuming caffeine-containing beverages, such as coffee or Lingzhi mushroom coffee.
How much Lingzhi mushroom coffee should I drink to experience its health benefits?
There is no specific recommended daily amount of Lingzhi mushroom coffee for experiencing its health benefits.
However, the amount of these compounds can vary widely between different brands and sources of Lingzhi mushroom coffee, so it is important to choose a high-quality product from a reputable brand.
As with any food or beverage, it is best to consume Lingzhi mushroom coffee in moderation as part of a balanced diet. Most health experts recommend drinking no more than three to four cups of coffee per day, which would also apply to Lingzhi mushroom coffee.
It is important to talk to your doctor if you have any concerns or questions about the safe and effective use of Lingzhi mushroom coffee, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications.
Where can I find Lingzhi mushroom coffee?
Natural food stores, health food stores, and online vendors all carry lingzhi mushroom coffee. Usually, it comes in the form of ground coffee that has been packaged or instant coffee mixes.
How do I store Lingzhi mushroom coffee?
In order to maintain the freshness and potency of Lingzhi mushroom coffee, it is crucial to store it in an airtight container away from heat and sunlight. Additionally, lingzhi mushroom coffee needs to be kept in a cool, dry location, like a pantry or cupboard.
As different brands may have different suggestions for storing Lingzhi mushroom coffee, it is crucial to adhere to the storage instructions on the product label.
The potency and effectiveness of the Lingzhi mushroom coffee may deteriorate over time, so it’s crucial to check the expiration date on the package and throw away any that has passed it.
Are there any other products or supplements available that contain Lingzhi mushrooms?
Yes, there are other products and supplements that contain Lingzhi mushrooms, also known as Reishi mushrooms. These include:
– Lingzhi mushroom extract: A concentrated form of Lingzhi mushroom, available in liquid or capsule form, used for its potential health benefits.
– Lingzhi mushroom tea: A tea made from dried Lingzhi mushrooms, often combined with other herbs or spices for added flavor.
– Lingzhi mushroom powder: A finely ground powder made from dried Lingzhi mushrooms, used for making tea, smoothies, or adding to food as a supplement.
– Lingzhi mushroom supplements: Capsules or tablets containing dried or extract form of Lingzhi mushrooms, used for their potential health benefits.
It is important to choose high-quality products from reputable brands, and to talk to your doctor before starting any new supplement, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications.
It is also important to remember that while Lingzhi mushrooms and supplements may offer potential health benefits, they should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Keeping ourselves healthy is not only about the absence of sickness. We may think that it is easier to pop a prescription pill to get us back to our old selves. But we have to realize that synthetic medicine can eventually tax our vital organs (especially the liver), and prolonged use of such medication can lead to other problems – but that is a different topic altogether.
My point is this: The benefits that we can get from red reishi are numerous. The effect that it has on our bodies is not just addressing the symptoms of the disease. Rather, it balances our body functions so that we will have the ability to resist disease.
That, to me, is getting to the root cause of the problem. And the best part of all is that, unlike prescription drugs, you do not have to deal will possible ill effects later on.
If you haven’t tried a cup of Ganoderma coffee before, now is a great time to give it a try.
Or learn more about Ganoderma mushroom coffee here.
I proved it that the lingzhi coffee has the very good benefits in iur health… we are using this kind of coffee in almost 2 years. Now I know thay it has a good benefits.
Excellent to hear. I am glad that you are finding lingzhi coffee is working well for you.
I’ve been drinking lingzhi coffee since 2014 and I can attest to the benefits mentioned above. Lingzhi is truly a wonderful coffee. I am an undeniably coffee lover and coffee has been my staple drink since childhood. I am thankful that this type of healthy coffee exists because it indeed changed a lot on my physical well-being. Many people have mistaken my age to 23 when in reality I am four years older. This coffee makes me more handsome as years pass by.
Thanks for your comments. Glad it is working so well for you. Hope that others have results as good as yours!
can we drink it 3 times a day?
Thank you for your question.
I have been having a couple of cups a day for many years without issue. However, with regards to your specific question, I am not a health professional so can’t give you specific advice. If you have any concerns at all, please discuss this with your doctor. Sorry I can’t be of any more help regarding this.
Although sceptical of the benefits I did find reishi coffee helped with concentration and productivity. I tried organo gold, four sigmatic and ani. All of them tastes slightly earthy (is mushroom after all) but generally tastes like a cup of coffee. As for the concentration benefits, I found it did seem to work. The effects (or at least perceived effects or productivity momentum) seemed to last for a good few hours until the end of my workday.
Thanks for your message… appreciate sharing your experience with this.
Hi, i recently had hysterectomy can i still drink this coffee for my effective healing. I had the procedure a week ago
Hi there and thanks for your question.
However, I am not a health professional so if you have any specific health-related questions, please discuss with your doctor.
Sorry I can’t be of any more help.
All the best.