Top Ten Best Tea Infusers
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Picks Of The Best Tea Infusers
- 1.1 House Again Tea Ball Infuser
- 1.2 House Again 4-Pack Extra Fine Mesh Tea Infuser
- 1.3 Hiware Glass Teapot With Removable Infuser
- 1.4 Sweese Porcelain Tea Mug With Infuser
- 1.5 Pure Zen Double Wall Glass Tea Mug
- 1.6 Chefast Tea Infuser Set
- 1.7 Adagio Tea Bottom Dispensing Teapot
- 1.8 Yoassi Extra Fine Tea Infuser
- 1.9 OTOTO Baby Nessie Loose Leaf Tea Infuser
- 1.10 Fred Cat Silicone Tea Infuser
- 2 In Conclusion
Tea lovers know there is a great difference in taste when brewing loose leaf tea or when using a teabag. For those who prefer loose leaf tea, a good tea strainer is a preferred tool required in order to brew tea with no mess.
In fact, the best tea infusers make the process of brewing fresh tea simple and easy resulting in a fine cup of tea with a taste that just can’t be replicated by tea bags.
There are several different types of tea infusers. They include teapots and travel mugs with built-in infusers, tea balls, and brewing baskets. With each of these options is a variance in size.
The general rule of thumb is that the larger the infuser, the more loose-leaf tea you can brew. On the other hand, smaller infusers can produce a more flavorful beverage to enjoy.
Our Picks Of The Best Tea Infusers
Here is a closer look at our picks of the top ten best tea infusers:
House Again Tea Ball Infuser
This product is designed to give you the ability to brew loose leaf tea the way you want to. The pack includes a screw lid, an extra-fine mesh cup, and a saucer to assist with eliminating spills and drips. As all these items are made of 18/8 stainless steel, they are easy to clean and are dishwasher safe.
The unique twist to this loose leaf tea infuser is the design. It utilizes a threaded connection which makes opening and closing the lid easier. It also gives you the sense of security that the loose-leaf tea will not float out of the infuser if the lid got knocked loose. It provides a tighter seal that keeps everything inside during the brewing process.
All these factors make this one of the best tea infusers for many people.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Excellent customer service
- Long 4.7-inch chain
- It may not fit your coffee mug or teapot
- The threaded lid may take some time to get used to
House Again 4-Pack Extra Fine Mesh Tea Infuser
Here is another House Again package that includes a total of four different tea infusers. They are actually the same loose tea infuser, but with a silicone handle in different colors (blue, green, yellow, red). Each is made from high-grade stainless steel with BPA-free silicone handles making them dishwasher safe. Not only are they designed to be attractive, but they are also designed to be practical.
The mesh in each of these infusers contains more holes than your average design and is heavy enough that when in use, the tea filter will not float. This ensures that the tea leaves will expand and bloom in full which will result in better flavor tea brewed quicker. The mesh is also fine enough to permit the brewing of all kinds of tea including finely ground leaves.
- Unique hanging design, easy to use
- The twist lid holds securely
- Great customer service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Some users found these to be smaller than expected
- The twist lid is problematic with some users
Hiware Glass Teapot With Removable Infuser
The design of this teapot with infuser is unique in that it is completely handcrafted. Made from heat resistant borosilicate glass, the design features an ergonomic handle for a firm and comfortable grip and a non-drip spout. There is a removable high-grade 18/10 stainless steel mesh infuser filter which permits the lid to fit snuggly in place with or without the filter inside.
The glass construction allows this product to be placed directly on a gas or electric stovetop as well as in a microwave oven to heat. It also does an excellent job of cold brewing when placed in a refrigerator or in direct sunlight.
The infuser is easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher on the top rack. There is also a 2-year guarantee attached to this specific teapot.
- Mesh infuser can be removed for cleaning
- Well-designed, easy-grip handle
- Attractive looking teapot
- Some users report issues with the glass construction
- The non-drip spout drips for some users
Sweese Porcelain Tea Mug With Infuser
If you are one of those with an active lifestyle and are always on the go, you will appreciate this item. It is a tea mug with a lid and an extra-fine hole tea infuser. It gives you a quick and easy way to brew your favorite tea and have it with you when it is ready to enjoy. The lid is also designed in such a way that it can easily be used as a coaster.
Both the mug and lid are constructed from porcelain which is chip resistant and the tea strainer is 18/8 stainless steel. Both the mug and lid are dishwasher and microwave safe and the mug will hold a total of 15 ounces of freshly brewed tea. As an added bonus, the entire tea mug set is wrapped in a gift box making it the perfect item to give as a gift for almost any occasion.
- Handy infuser and mug combination
- Well-crafted, good quality product
- Gift wrapped for giving to someone
- Some users dislike the porcelain material
- Tea doesn’t stay hot enough for long enough
Pure Zen Double Wall Glass Tea Mug
This unique tea steeper with a built-in infuser is designed in such a way that it can be used for more than just brewing tea. It is also perfect to infuse fruit into water, brew herbal beverages, and to cold brew tea. The oversize 13-ounce capacity means that once brewed, you will have a significant amount of beverage to enjoy for most of the day if so desired.
The infuser is made from food-grade stainless steel and can be removed easily. The tea infuser and mug both have flat lids which will keep the liquid inside even if the mug is knocked down. The travel tumbler also comes complete with a neoprene sleeve so that you can grip it firmly without burning your fingers. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- A large capacity 13-ounce mug
- Double-wall glass tumbler stays warm
- Risk-free money-back guarantee
- Infuser basket is smaller than expected for some
- Some users find the mug will leak
Chefast Tea Infuser Set
Here is a set of premium tea steepers that come in three different sizes. This ensures that you can brew up to three cups of tea at a time if desired. The package includes a multi-functional scoop with an integrated bag clip. It is designed to allow you to add the right amount of loose leaf tea to the basket. Twist the lid into place and then lower it into hot water to steep.
The premier-grade stainless steel used in the tea steeper set is 304 extra fine which is perfect for all kinds of loose-leaf tea and is also easy to keep clean. All you need to do is run tap water through the strainers.
The complete set comes in a stylish box which makes it the perfect gift for any special occasion. There is also a one-year warranty on these products.
- A great price point for the three-pack
- Comes with a handy tea scoop
- Nice gift box packaging
- Some users prefer if all the strainers were the same size
- Scoop ineffective for some users
Adagio Tea Bottom Dispensing Teapot
This is an innovative design where you use this teapot to infuse tea. When it is ready, you just place this teapot over the mug or cup you wish to fill and dispense from the bottom of the teapot directly into your drinking cup. The infuser employs the use of a mesh filter and the teapot will hold up to 16-ounces. Made from food-grade plastic, the teapot is dishwasher safe.
- Great for the office or traveling
- Has an easy-grip handle
- Great size for on the go users
- Some users find this teapot to be messy to use
- The fact that it is made from plastic may be an issue
Yoassi Extra Fine Tea Infuser
It is not only a unique tea infuser, it is an effective one. Made from 8/18 food-grade stainless steel, there are two different handles that permit it to sit perfectly on the edge of any standard cup, mug, or teapot. The infuser measures 5-inches wide by 3-inches high and has extra-fine holes so that you can use it to brew even the finest tea leaves.
With so many additional holes than your standard tea filter, water flows freely creating a great tasting cup of tea quicker. The basket is also large and roomy so that you can easily fill it with as much loose-leaf tea as required for more than a single cup of tea. It comes complete with a lid that secures the loose-leaf tea inside and keeps it in place for proper brewing.
- Easy clean and dishwasher safe
- Easy to use and stays in place when in use
- Comes with a 100% money-back guarantee
- Won’t fit on smaller cups or mugs
- Some users find this to be too big and bulky
OTOTO Baby Nessie Loose Leaf Tea Infuser
This is cute, funny, and creative. This Loch Ness monster-shaped tea infuser is also effective in brewing loose leaf tea. It is easy to use in that you just fill the bottom half of the dinosaur with the tea of your choice, push the top to the bottom and let steep. It is made from food-grade, non-toxic silicone.
The dinosaur shape permits it to stand at the bottom of your cup or you can fashion the neck to hang from the rim of your mug. After removing the used tea leaves, rinse with cool water and then you can place these unique tea infusers in the top rack of your dishwashing machine to clean. These come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Tall enough to be used with most cups
- Easy to use and keep clean
- Makes a great gift idea
- Has a range of similar products including pasta spoon, egg cup and other designs
- Not to be used with powdered or fine grind tea
- Some users dislike the dinosaur design
Fred Cat Silicone Tea Infuser
Here is a fun and functional way to get the purr-fect cup of tea. It is a kitty loose tea infuser. The delightful kitty design makes this the perfect gift for the cat and tea lover in your life. It is also an effective tool in steeping loose-leaf tea.
It is easy to use as it will hang from your teacup or mug from its paws. Made from food-safe BPA-free silicone which is soft and non-toxic.
For those that want a cute factor as part of their tea accessories, this option is one of the best tea infusers to add to your collection.
- Easy to use and clean tea infuser
- Unique cat shape hangs from cup rim
- Eco-friendly and reusable
- Won’t fit all cup or mug designs
- Some users dislike the design
The best tea infusers are not just dull and boring utensils used to brew tea. Some of them are also fun and innovative. So if you have been seeking an alternative to the standard tea ball or dunk ‘n’ brew style loose leaf tea infuser, you now know of a few other options available to you.
The best part is, regardless of the shape or design, a good quality loose tea infuser does what it is intended to do – brew great-tasting, flavorful tea from your choice of loose-leaf teas.
For more great tea infuser options, as well as other top tea accessories, click here.